Member Hikes & Trips
Member's only hikes and trips are open to members including family that live in your household. Guests have to be members in order to attend.
- To register for upcoming hikes or trips, check the Event Calendar.
- Hikes are very popular and can fill up quickly. Due to the sensitivity of the sites we are visiting, we often need to limit the group size to minimize the impact.
- Wait List - If a hike/trip is full but you are still interested in going, please be sure to register on the Wait List. This is how we gauge whether we need to add an additional hike. If you're on the Wait List, we will contact you personally if there is a cancellation or if an additional hike is added with the new date and time.
Hike / Trip Protocol
New hikers should read our Dayhike Essentials to best prepare for one of our hikes.
- Arrive at least 10-15 minutes early for the outing.
- If carpooling, reimburse your driver a suggested $4.00 / hour (drive time) for driving costs.
- Take snacks, lunch, plenty of water, hiking pole(s), camera.
- Wear appropriate shoes, clothing, hat and consider packing rain gear & some extra clothes.
- Practice "Leave No Trace," pack out what you pack in and absolutely no littering.
- Remember, your participation is at your own risk.
- Everyone must sign the Liability Form before participating.