Go on a guided hike with archaeological experts to Montezuma Castle and Well
Make your reservations by clicking HERE to go to our TripAdvisor Experiences page
- Adults (Ages 18+): $95
- Children (Ages 10-17): $85
Please note: we require a minimum booking of 2 people for this tour.
Where Will We Go?
First: Yavapai-Apache Nation - Monumental sculpture to "The Exodus"
Second: Montezuma Castle National Monument- Visiting well-preserved Ancestral Puebloan cliff dwellings used by Sinagua in 1100 -1400's
Third: Montezuma Well - "Well" is a natural limestone sinkhole that contains Sinagua dwellings used in 8th century.
- Tours are in the Verde Valley near Sedona
- Transportation is provided to and from The Collective on Hwy 179 in the Village of Oak Creek, south of Sedona, or from the Verde Valley Archaeology Center, 385 S. Main St., Camp Verde.
- Pick-up at your hotel can be arranged for groups of at least four individuals.
What to Bring Recommendations
- We encourage participants to bring snacks (trail mix, etc.).
- We provide bottled water.
- Sun protection including hats and sunscreen year round.
- Closed-toed shoes recommended.
We reserve the right to deny participation to anyone with
inappropriate footwear that we deem to be a safety issue.
Prohibited Items Include:
- Fire Arms
- Cigarettes, Cigars, E-Cigarettes
- Glass Containers