Gift From Your Will or Trust
How It Works
- Include a bequest to the Verde Valley Archaeology Center in your will or trust. (Here's sample language for your will.)
- Make your bequest unrestricted or direct it to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount, or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
The material presented on this Web site is not offered as legal or tax advice.
Read full disclaimer.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your gift to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.